No products in the cart.
Yealink T41S IP Phone, 6 Lines. 2.7-Inch Graphical LCD. Dual-Port 10/100 Ethernet, 802.3af PoE, Power Adapter Not Included (SIP-T41S)
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Dialer Type||Dual Keypad|
|Answering System Type||Digital|
|Item Weight||2.64 Pounds|
The SIP-T41S is a six-line IP phone that comes with built-in programmable keys and Yealink’s Optima HD Voice technology with Opus codec support for superb audio quality and crystal clear voice communications.
- Display: 2.7″ 192×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Expandable with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB recording features
- Optima HD Voice uses advanced acoustic elements, such as duplex, echo cancellation and adaptive jitter buffer to maximize acoustic performance
- SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL) to provide the latest technology for enhanced network security
- PoE support
- Includes power adapter
- Model: Yealink SIP-T41S
- Display: 192 x 64 (W x H) monochrome
- 8×8-supported line keys: 2
- Programmable keys: Not supported
- Speed dials: No
- BLF: No
- Shared Lines: No
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Corporate Directory: Up to 1,000 entries
- Hot desking: No
- HD Audio: Yes
- Wideband Codec: Opus, G.722
- Narrowband Codec: G.711, G.729, iLBC
- Multicast Paging: No
- USB: 1 – 2.0 port
- Ethernet ports: 2 x 10/100
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.